Build Machine Migration Issues

Eric Fetzer

Sep 21, 2016, 2:55:09 PM9/21/16
to Jenkins Users
I moved to a new build machine and migrated the Jenkins repository.  Everything looks ok, but won't build.  First issues I'm seeing seem to have to do with java and antcontrib.  Anyone know how I resolve the following errors?

Unable to locate tools.jar. Expected to find it in /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.101-3.b13.el6_8.x86_64/lib/tools.jar
Buildfile: /opt/jenkins/workspace/NAP-Client/build.xml
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties. It could not be found.
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties. It could not be found.
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource flexTasks.tasks. It could not be found.
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource flexUnitTasks.tasks. It could not be found.
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Fetzer

Sep 22, 2016, 12:28:46 PM9/22/16
to Jenkins Users
OK, figured out the issue with tools.jar.  I'd only had the jre installed on the new build machine.