Pass browser URL as parameter of a Maven Selenium Java test

Maxime Feraud

Apr 8, 2016, 4:55:52 AM4/8/16
to Jenkins Users

Hi !

I'm looking for a solution to pass a variable ( an URL in my case ) in parameter in Jenkins when the jobs is built

I want to do this, because i have to execute the same test in various website. Pass the URL as parameter will be a good way to don't have to copy/paste 10 times the same maven project just to specifiy an URL.

For my test I use selenium and everything is developped in Java.

Do you have some ideas ? I see some post with solutions, but nothing works for me.

Thanks for help !