Why do I have to refresh Artifactory connection/repositories after Jenkins is restarted

JJ

Mar 20, 2017, 9:09:48 AM3/20/17
to Jenkins Users
Whenever we reboot the Jenkins master or restart the services on the Jenkins master, our connections to Artifactory fail.  To fix this we either have to go into the Jenkins System Configuration and test the Artifactory connection then save, or go into any job using Artifactory and refresh the connection then save.  This then resets the "link" between Jenkins and Artifactory until the next time this happens.

How can I resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Baptiste Mathus

Mar 24, 2017, 4:46:49 PM3/24/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
/seems/ like a big in the audacity artifactory plugin. If you confirm, then filing at least a jira and precise reproduction steps on a fresh Jenkins install would be a must.
Then you could consider working on it yourself. Because there's not necessarily any guarantee someone will work on this.