Jenkins Workspace is not getting updated after the changing a blue ocean pipe line.

susmit bansod

Nov 11, 2017, 8:05:38 AM11/11/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,

I am using Jenkins 2.73.2 and Blue Ocean 1.3.1 in a Linux Redhat environment. I am creating a pipeline in the blue ocean where I have to build a maven project which is located in Git repository. I had created a JenkinsFile in the pipeline and then make some changes in it. These changes are getting reflected in the Git branch where my code is. But when I am running this pipeline, it is still referring to old JenkinsFile. So I checked the workspace folder where that branch was fetched and I found the old version of JenkinsFile which is causing this problem.

Now I am stuck and not sure where did I go wrong or what I have missed in the configuration/setting part.

Thanks,
Susmit Bansod,

itchymuzzle

Nov 13, 2017, 9:54:23 AM11/13/17
to Jenkins Users
Did you try and just create a new job?  Delete the one you have, and try again.