Active Choice Parameter: scriptler script option not available

Leonardo Bq

Apr 21, 2020, 12:34:02 PM4/21/20
to Jenkins Users
On a jenkins ver.2.228, with "Scriptler" plugin ver.3.1; "Active Choices Plug-in" plugin ver.2.2.2

I would like to use "Scriptler Scripts" from within the Active Choice Parameters.

Configuring them I have the following error: Active Choice Parameters have not the radio button "Scriptler Script".

I checked this behaviour both with Chrome,Opera,Firefox (updated last version today) and I attached an image to show what I get...

Did I miss any configuration? Or Scriptler Script are not supported anymore?

For now I am using the "Groovy Script" option and coding works perfectly, then as an alternative could I launch my scriptled scripts from within the Groovy Script console?

Thank you,
Leonardo
scriptler-script-radio-button-missing.jpg

Steve Fuller

Jun 3, 2020, 2:59:33 AM6/3/20
to Jenkins Users

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 11:34:02 AM UTC-5, Leonardo Bq wrote:
On a jenkins ver.2.228, with "Scriptler" plugin ver.3.1; "Active Choices Plug-in" plugin ver.2.2.2

I would like to use "Scriptler Scripts" from within the Active Choice Parameters.

Configuring them I have the following error: Active Choice Parameters have not the radio button "Scriptler Script".

I checked this behaviour both with Chrome,Opera,Firefox (updated last version today) and I attached an image to show what I get...

Did I miss any configuration? Or Scriptler Script are not supported anymore?

Jenkins 2.222.4
Active Choices Plugin 2.3
Scriptler Scriptler 3.1
JobDSL Plugin 1.77

I'm seeing a (possibly) related issue. I am seeing a radio button for selecting a groovy script or scriptler script in the UI, but per the JobDSL API documentation on my local node (and my testing) it appears that the ActiveChoices JobDSL support for scriptler no longer exists. Has anyone else experienced this recently?