How to abort previously old job when there is new gerrit patch

zhaobo liu

Nov 13, 2017, 4:36:49 PM11/13/17
to Jenkins Users
The jenkins version is 2.67 and I already upgraded jenkin plugin "Gerrit Trigger" to latest 2.26.2 version.
I want to launch new job when I have new gerrit patch set but need to abort old jobs by previous patch set.
in global Jenkins -> Manage Jenkins ->Gerrit Trigger, I saw only
No. of Receiving Worker Thread
Replication Cache Expiration

in specific job-> Configure -> Gerrit Trigger ->PatchSet created, I saw only three options:
Exclude Drafts
Exclude Trivial Rebase
Exclude No Code Chang

I couldn't find Build Current Patches Only this option.

thanks

zhaobo liu

Nov 14, 2017, 12:18:19 AM11/14/17
to Jenkins Users
forget about this topic. in global Jenkins -> Manage Jenkins ->Gerrit Trigger->Add New Server, I see "Build Current Patches Only".
for existing server, just press "Edit" button.