How to get the coverage report for Jenkins Jobs

Wu Xun

Sep 22, 2016, 6:14:24 PM9/22/16
to Jenkins Users
Dear Jenkins Managers,

We are currently using Jenkins for a lot of our testing jobs, but one problem we are finding is that, when we try to make the Restcall for that Jenkins jobs by adding "api/json?pretty=true" it will list the healthreport there, but the healthreport score is different from what is showing on the Jenkins html page, So I am wondering what is the score means in the api/json page and what restcall should I use to get the numbers in html page.
I have attached the screen shot for the job I have.

Thanks
Xun
Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 3.11.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 3.12.27 PM.png