Why Jenkins is keep removing workspaces folder on slave Nodes in 30 days. I have not configured any setting for this ?

Pranav Kumar

Oct 3, 2019, 11:24:01 AM10/3/19
to Jenkins Users
Jenkins is deleting workspaces on slave machines after 30 days. After looking into jenkins folder located at
/var/lib/jenkins/logs/tasks

 I found logs here with name Workspace\ clean-up.log. Why this is being created?, I suspect it may be because of https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Workspace+Cleanup+Plugin plugin. Now I have deleted this plugin as well. I have already looked at all possible configuration in Jenkins and Nodes, In my opinion there is no suc configuration that is causing this. Please suggest me why this behaviour is being shown by Jenkins?

Pranav Kumar

Dec 10, 2019, 5:45:01 AM12/10/19
to Jenkins Users