Missing Jobs drop down list following Upgrade

David Beange

May 18, 2017, 9:19:03 AM5/18/17
to Jenkins Users
On our windows box i've upgraded Jenkins frin 1.6.39 to 2.46 by replacing the WAR file.
However after the upgrade I am unable to get the context menu from all my jobs on the dashboard ALL jobs view. (sample image attached)

All jobs are on the ALL view in the dashboard where i can get the menu for some but then the same jobs are also on a dashboard page and 'm also unable to see the men there either.
jenkins.jpg

David Beange

May 18, 2017, 10:49:30 AM5/18/17
to Jenkins Users
Transpires that the issue was Browser compatibility. I had been using Chrome 21 when getting the behaviour on the upgraded Version but when i switched and used IE11 the issue went and all was as expected.