Load groovy library of a given path

lidor.e...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2017, 11:46:22 AM12/5/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi all,

I'm trying to load groovy library but from a different path.
In order to succeed to do that my repository should look like:
src/usr/company/test.groovy

The path should start with src as i read in the documentation.

But that's not what i want. Is there another possibility to redirect it from another path. let's say that i have:
com/street/src/usr/company/test1.groovy
com/street/src/usr/company/test2.groovy
com/street/src/usr/company/test3.groovy

Then i would like to load this structure of the library and use all groovy scripts that is there.

Thx.

Lee Meador

Dec 7, 2017, 7:05:32 PM12/7/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
You have to follow the conventions, though I wonder who decided it was a good idea that the conventions be different than what the Maven project came up with all those years ago.

-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee AT leemeador.com

lidor.e...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2017, 5:45:31 PM12/9/17
to Jenkins Users
Thx for ur answer! And is there any other clear way how to load Groovy files in order to use their classes in other Groovy files?