Is possible to detect scriptsecurity.sandbox.RejectedAccessException without running the pipeline?

Victor Martinez

Jul 11, 2019, 8:00:48 AM7/11/19
to Jenkins Users
Hi there,

Not sure if this has been already discussed in the past, but I wonder if it is possible to proactively detect whether a specific pipeline got a blacklisted method without need to run the whole pipeline?

So I guess there are benefits of knowing whether the pipeline does fulfil the requirements imposed within the script-security-plugin.

Any clues/suggestions how to detect those requirements during the development of the pipeline?

Thanks.