How use "keep this build forever" in pipeline and its jobs?

Roman Malík

Nov 30, 2017, 4:04:11 AM11/30/17
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

have two question for you guys.

1) In the Jenkins pipeline, I can do "keep this build forever" But this function is not propagated to its child. So I must click on "keep this..." button on every job in the pipeline. Is it some way to simplify this process with only one click on the pipeline?

2) In the random job when I have "keep this build forever" options I browse in the history of builds. But in some builds have this feature and some not. It is still the same job. Do you know why?