Bitbucket manual trigger of multibranch pipeline not finding job

gam...@cartersanders.com

Jan 8, 2021, 3:13:37 PM1/8/21
to Jenkins Users
Hi-

I've set up a multibranch pipeline job in jenkins and configured the hooks using the Bitbucket Parameterized Builds for Jenkins. The builds properly trigger when I create or update a PR, but manual triggering from Jenkins using the "Build in Jenkins" menu option doesn't work. When I click it, I first get a "build started" dialog, but right after that, I get a "job was not found" dialog and the build doesn't trigger. Does anybody have any advice on how to address this? Thanks!

Bitbucket version: 6.10.4
Jenkins version: 2.263.1
Pipeline multibranch plugin version: 2.22