Does anybody maintain thinBackup plugin?

Emil Wypych

Mar 7, 2018, 11:13:31 AM3/7/18
to Jenkins Users
Hello everyone!

I wonder if anybody maintains the thinBackup plugin. I see a lot of untaken issues in JIRA and don't have any idea where should I report that. The last official version was released on 25 Nov 2016. There is no information about "ready for adoption". Issues are not being resolved (even issues with many watchers and vote on them). Does anyone know anything 'bout that?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Regards,
Emil Wypych

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 8, 2018, 8:31:44 AM3/8/18
to Jenkins Users
Pinged the maintainer in GitHub: https://github.com/jenkinsci/thin-backup-plugin/pull/9
So far there is no evidence that the plugin is not maintained. I usually judge by GitHub (stale pull requests), not by JIRA.