Plugin search for locking resources

Ðavid Avrami

Feb 9, 2017, 12:28:05 PM2/9/17
to Jenkins Users

Hi,

I have been looking for some time now for a plugin that manage resources.

The closest plugin I have found to meet my requirements is the "Lockable Resources plugin" it's great
but it only provides a lock on 1 label, What I need is to lock several resources from several pools (label is my pool type) - the 'several'

can be accomplished with the 'quantity' variable (but still it refers only for that 1 pool).

Locking resources by name is not going to work - not applicable.

Do you know any suitable plugin/pipeline script that will meet my criteria?

Thanks.