Cannot find the binary path of the firefox

Arthi Pargunan

Aug 11, 2017, 5:11:47 AM8/11/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi

  I am new to jenkins.. I configured my project via Github and when  giving Build now i am getting Cannot find the binary path of the firefox.. can we run the simply initiated firefox driver test in jenkins?

or do i need to go with headless compulsorily .. help me on this please

Thanks
Arthi.P

Arthi Pargunan

Aug 11, 2017, 5:36:31 AM8/11/17
to Jenkins Users
org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException:
Cannot find firefox binary in PATH. Make sure firefox is installed. OS appears to be: LINUX

This the one i am getting

Victor Martinez

Aug 11, 2017, 7:41:54 AM8/11/17
to Jenkins Users
In your case, it looks like the firefox binary is not installed in that particular agent. Therefore you need to prepare the context/configuration where that particular project/job/pipeline runs. The same setup as you do in your local environment.