Xvfb Plugin - Errors

Lakshmi narayana

Mar 17, 2017, 8:47:15 AM3/17/17
to Jenkins Users, lakshminar...@ngahr.com
Hi,

could someone please help with the below error.
Xvfb starting$ /usr/bin/Xvfb :12 -screen 0 1440x900x24 -fbdir /var/lib/jenkins/JenkinsSlave/xvfb-2017-03-16_22-30-00-5108187167126113804.fbdir
_XSERVTransSocketINETCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running
Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already running
unlink: No such file or directory
unlink  failed, No such file or directory
ERROR: Xvfb failed to start, consult the lines above for errors

issue is surfaced very tentative and jobs execution gets failed. We are missing few scheduled job runs .
How can be rectified ?

Attached the job xvfb configurations - FYR

Your help will be greatly appreciated

Regards,
LnT
xvfb.JPG

Victor Martinez

Mar 18, 2017, 5:08:08 AM3/18/17
to Jenkins Users, lakshminar...@ngahr.com
It seems to me, this issue is either a XVFB one or an environmental issue rather than a plugin/jenkins issue. Worth trying some of the suggestions from stack-overflow or any other reference pages

The below page might help you out:

Cheers