Missing jenkin jobs.

Charles Ong

Jan 20, 2020, 6:39:32 AM1/20/20
to Jenkins Users
Hello,
So recently i fixed a bug and push my code up to github. Then jenkin was running fine and it actually push to the AWS but it did not deploy accordingly. During which, i thought of restarting the AWS and it changes the ip address for the server. Upon the ip address change, my previous information on the jobs i previously did on jenkin disappear. I tried to look it up through cmd and was able to find it in the file but it just not shown on the jenkin page. I tried to create another project and it was shown in the same path as the missing projects. Any suggestion on how to get back my projects to be shown on the Jenkins webpage?