Error in Jenkins pipeline when running the script from SVN

bsurajit

Dec 28, 2017, 5:36:12 PM12/28/17
to Jenkins Users

Hi Team,
I am getting the following error when running a pipeline script from SVN.
DSM-WCM-Automation - This folder location I have newly added in SVN through SVN client and uploaded the required script files, and I am getting this error.
I have another  folder location where all old projects are situated and I have uploaded my scripts there as well, if I give the old folder location in the pipeline configuration, then Jenkins build is successful and its able to find the scripts from SVN.

Would appreciate if you could rectify the issue for which I am getting this error.

Error message:
Checking out svn http://nlxdsmcv19.srvfarm4-eur.dsm-group.com:2000/subversion/WCM/DSM-WCM-Automation/trunk to read jenkins/scripts/aem-maintenance/aem-qa-workflow-purge-pipeline-wrapper.groovy
Cleaning up /appl/dsm/jenkins/jobs/WCM/jobs/AEM_WORKFLOW_PURGE_QA_WRAPPER/workspace@script/trunk
Updating http://nlxdsmcv19.srvfarm4-eur.dsm-group.com:2000/subversion/WCM/DSM-WCM-Automation/trunk at revision '2017-12-28T22:55:03.463 +0100'
Using sole credentials jenkins/****** (Please use this credential to login into Subversion) in realm ‘<http://nlxdsmcv19.srvfarm4-eur.dsm-group.com:2000> DSM DBS - IOS subversion repository’
D         jenkins
A         jenkins
A         jenkins/scripts
A         jenkins/scripts/aem-maintenance
A         jenkins/scripts/aem-maintenance/aem-prod-workflow-purge-pipeline-wrapper.groovy
A         jenkins/scripts/aem-maintenance/aem-qa-flush-replication-nodes-pipeline-wrapper.groovy
A         jenkins/scripts/aem-maintenance/aem-prod-flush-replication-nodes-pipeline-wrapper.groovy
A         jenkins/scripts/aem-maintenance/aem-qa-workflow-purge-pipeline-wrapper.groovy
At revision 9686

Using sole credentials jenkins/****** (Please use this credential to login into Subversion) in realm ‘<http://nlxdsmcv19.srvfarm4-eur.dsm-group.com:2000> DSM DBS - IOS subversion repository’
ERROR: /appl/dsm/jenkins/jobs/WCM/jobs/AEM_WORKFLOW_PURGE_QA_WRAPPER/workspace@script/jenkins/scripts/aem-maintenance/aem-qa-workflow-purge-pipeline-wrapper.groovy not found
Finished: FAILURE