Limited admin privileges (manage subset of slaves) for a user

Sergii Kholod

Jan 17, 2018, 11:36:05 AM1/17/18
to Jenkins Users
Hello!

We need to share one Jenkins instance between several group of people and designate "subadmin" per group.
We have several problems related to the node management. If we give admin right for some node (Matrix strategy) the relevant user can update the node config but:
   1. There is no "Manage Jenkins" link on the left panel
   2. There are no details like "disk usage, responce time" on the JENKINS_URL/computer/ page.

So does anybody know how to solve that?
The missing link is minor but having disc utilization is very important for us.