Gerrit Trigger Plugin - "Cannot remove the last server!" - But why?

Fred G

Aug 27, 2019, 9:09:19 AM8/27/19
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I'd like to remove the last Gerrit server in my Jenkins configuration, but for some reason I can't because "Cannot remove the last server!".

This restriction was added with the following commit:

It would be good to know the rationale behind this restriction, since I did not find one so far.

Not sure if Robert Sandell or Mathieu Wang (author of the commit) are monitoring this list, but maybe someone else can clear this up for me (and others).

Regards,

Fred