which plugin can generate PDF from Markdown file?

Wu Yin

Dec 5, 2018, 10:38:48 PM12/5/18
to Jenkins Users
cam I create a Jenkins job to generate PDF from Markdown file?

Slide

Dec 5, 2018, 10:39:52 PM12/5/18
to Jenkins User Mailing List
I would look for a command line utility that could be called from Jenkins. If you google I am sure you can find something to do that. There is no need to have a Jenkins plugin to do everything.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 8:38 PM Wu Yin <lazy....@gmail.com> wrote:
cam I create a Jenkins job to generate PDF from Markdown file?

Björn Rohlén

Dec 6, 2018, 3:14:23 PM12/6/18
to Jenkins Users
I doubt there will ever be such a thing, considering it's more work than it's worth with the >100 or so existing utilities that can do this already and be called in-line in any jenkins-script.