How to download and view all previous artifacts from artifactory

pradeep palem

Nov 30, 2016, 2:25:02 AM11/30/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,
I am trying to deploy the ant and maven artifacts to artifactory .

I can able to deploy the artifacts , but when i trying to download or veiw all artifacts from artifactory, i am able to download only latest artifacts and veiw only latest.

I want to see all the artifacts and i want to download the previous artifacts.

Currently i am handling thru jenkins plugin .

Please help me on this .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep

pradeep palem

Dec 1, 2016, 7:52:48 AM12/1/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,

Please help me on this .

Thanks in advance .
Pradeep

Victor Martinez

Dec 1, 2016, 12:40:52 PM12/1/16
to Jenkins Users
I'm not sure if I understood correctly what you mean, as far as i understand those artifacts are generated and uploaded from jenkins with some plugins, what do you mean about you cannot pull other artifacts but the latest one from Jenkins? How do you pull them? Did it work previously? And also where do you pull them from?

The more details the better about what you expect, why, versions, what errors warnings did you see and so on

Cheers

Victor Martinez

Dec 1, 2016, 12:41:58 PM12/1/16
to Jenkins Users
Besides of that, is your question about Jenkins itself or artifactory?

pradeep palem

Dec 2, 2016, 1:58:24 AM12/2/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi Victor,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently i am generating artifacts from Jenkins , I am able to deploy/copy  to artifactory .

Lets say Build No#12 was the latest build moved to artifactory . Now am able to see latest artifact i.e Build No# 12 on artifactory dashboard.

But I want to see  and old artifacts i.e Build no #11, 10, 9, 8.. etc on artifactory .I am not able to see old artifacts on artifactory .

I am using ant and maven based build .  Please find my jenkins configuration for deploying artifacts to artifactory

For ANt:- I check this box and deploy artifact to artifactory

Thanks ,
Pradeep

Christoph Nenning

Dec 2, 2016, 2:54:02 AM12/2/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it seems to me that your WARs always have same filenames and when uploading them the old ones are overwritten in artifactory. Try adding version numbers or timestamps either to filenames or to artifactory directories.

Another cause of that behavoir could be if you configured "Discard old builds" in your jenkins job.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Christoph
https://groups.google.com/
> d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/a9722988-5afd-4ce1-b802-f9d05b856744%
> 40googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

pradeep palem

Dec 8, 2016, 9:03:09 AM12/8/16
to Jenkins Users, Christop...@lex-com.net
Thanks Christoph .

By adding timestamp to war file , now i am able to see all previous artifacts on artifactory.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Pradeep Goud

Vamsi krishna

Jan 9, 2018, 8:33:21 PM1/9/18
to Jenkins Users
@pradheep

i am able to see all the build versions in the artifactory but when i trid to download those artifacts i am able to download the current version.. how to mention the version while downloading the artifacts with the curl..

curl -uadmin ...............http://...../artifactory/.tgz i am trying how to mention the version number i want to download??