Request to be Maintainer of AWS Device Farm Plugin

Bommas, Chandra

Apr 19, 2017, 12:08:17 PM4/19/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, andrew....@gmail.com
Hello,

I would like to be the maintainer of the AWS Device Farm Plugin ( https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/AWS+Device+Farm+Plugin)
Andrew Hawker, the current maintainer of the plugin, has agreed with this change.

My Details are as below
Github handle: chabom2017
Jenkins Infra Account: chabom

Can you please fast-loop this process.
Regards,
Chandra

Andrew Hawker

Apr 19, 2017, 2:27:42 PM4/19/17
to Jenkins Users, andrew....@gmail.com, cha...@amazon.com
Confirming request to change maintainer.

It doesn't appear I have access/admin access on the JenkinsCI org GH repo anymore, so I cannot pass on permissions.

Bommas, Chandra

May 4, 2017, 3:32:09 PM5/4/17
to 'Bommas, Chandra' via Jenkins Users
Hello,
Checking back on this request.
Can we get the maintainer changed?

Regards,
Chandra.

Daniel Beck

May 7, 2017, 6:18:15 PM5/7/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Probably the first time ever a thread that should be on the dev list is on the users list (where it was then promptly overlooked) :-)

Could you file an upload permissions PR at https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/ (read the README) and reference this thread? Mention that you need commit access and want to be default issue assignee, and we'll take care of those in the context of that PR.