Blue Ocean Problems: Cannot read property 'jenkinsConfig' of undefined

jwa

Sep 28, 2016, 12:21:05 PM9/28/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,

Has anyone seen this problem with the Blue Ocean UI? When I click "Try Blue Ocean UI..." the progress bar stalls at ~90%.

When I open the console in Chrome it has the following logged out:

Cannot read property 'jenkinsConfig' of undefined blueocean.js:82243

I've only just installed the BlueOcean plugins, and I've never had it running.

jwa.

Indra Gunawan (ingunawa)

Sep 28, 2016, 8:09:18 PM9/28/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Have you restarted Jenkins yet before trying new plugin?

jwa

Sep 29, 2016, 4:05:36 AM9/29/16
to Jenkins Users, ingu...@cisco.com
Certainly have. No dice :-(

James Dumay

Sep 29, 2016, 7:19:50 PM9/29/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi jwa,

Thats no good. What version of the plugin do you have installed? What browser and version are you using to access Blue Ocean?

James Dumay

Sep 29, 2016, 7:20:18 PM9/29/16
to Jenkins Users, ingu...@cisco.com
@Indra - Blue Ocean doesn't need a restart when installed :)
Message has been deleted

Michael Neale

Sep 29, 2016, 7:30:31 PM9/29/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi - are there any other errors in the console (usually there is a "..." you can click on to see exact lines/source etc).

Also - what state was the jenkins in that you installed ?

MIght be worth opening a ticket under the "blueocean-plugin" component.