missing the Job/ExtendedRead permission

Ashish Yadav

Apr 9, 2015, 10:40:36 AM4/9/15
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I implemented the Project Based Security Matrix plugin and am able to configure the jobs and grant permissions accordingly. I granted myself overall Admin access. However, there are select jobs that I can’t configure at all. I don’t even see the ‘configure’ link. When I try to configure or clone the job, I am getting ‘User missing the Job/ExtendedRead permission

Please let me know how I can resolve this or what could be causing this. Only select jobs are impacted. A majority of the jobs have correct project based permissions.

Ashish Yadav

Sep 6, 2016, 2:59:26 PM9/6/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Ashish Yadav