Regular Expressions in Include Branches for SVN Multibranch Pipeline

Ven H

Sep 3, 2020, 7:14:20 AM9/3/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I have a Multibranch Pipeline job for SVN.
Under Branch Sources, I have the following paths.

Include Branches: trunk/Project/Source/Build/Module, branches/Project/*/Source/Build/Module

Exclude Branches: branches/Project/1.0.1.0/Source/Build/Module

In the Include Branches, I would like to specify a regular expression instead of direct and / wild card paths. I tried specifying it, but it's not working. Does it (regular expression) work only for Git and not for SVN?

Regards,
Venkatesh