Is there a way i can use OpenJDK11 with Centos7 image?

18 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Ankush Sharma

nepročitano,
10. srp 2020. 12:31:5610. 07. 2020.
u Jenkins Users
Hi,

I tried hosting Jenkins with lts-jdk11 image. It worked fine at first. But then there was need to install specific softwares which isn't compatible with Debian 9 stretch on which lts-jdk11 image is based. Then i tried lts-centos7 image and needed softwares are working fine but then all my projects are java 11+ compatible, so all builds are failing now.

Is there a centos7 with JDK11 image available, or is there any way i can create my own image with centos7 jenkins installed on JDK11?

Please help!!!

Slide

nepročitano,
10. srp 2020. 12:58:3510. 07. 2020.
u Jenkins User Mailing List
There is not a JDK11 CentOS image (PR's are welcome!). You could look at the current CentOS docker image Dockerfiles (see  https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker) and build one based on that as a basis. If you get something working, a PR would be great so other people can use it as well.

Regards,

Alex

Martijn Verburg

nepročitano,
20. srp 2020. 09:14:3320. 07. 2020.
u jenkins...@googlegroups.com
You may find one of the AdoptOpenJDK images a useful base point.

Cheers,
Martijn

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru