Re: Jenkins Upgrade - Lost everything

Message has been deleted

Slide

May 14, 2018, 11:21:16 AM5/14/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Is the JENKINS_HOME set correctly for your new installation? If it is not set to c:\Jenkins, then Jenkins will use the default, which is the USERDIR\.jenkins.

On Mon, May 14, 2018, 07:11 江南 <perg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have upgraded my jenkins to 2.121 but after I restart is asking me to setup everything from beginning so I did. I created new account and new project in http://localhost:8080/.

But when I check the C:\jenkins folder I can only see all my old projects in the workspace folder and user accounts. I could not find the new project I setup and user account.

Please can someone tell me why is this happening? and how to restore my old settings? If cannot restore where can I find the new project and user account I created?

Thanks

Message has been deleted

Slide

May 14, 2018, 12:40:44 PM5/14/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Can you explain a little as to how you did so for other people to benefit?

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 9:38 AM 江南 <perg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks I managed to solve this.