Stages which are not Build, Test, or Deploy

dandeliondodgeball

Oct 3, 2017, 11:22:47 AM10/3/17
to Jenkins Users
I see lots of examples which use stage names which are not Build, Test, or Deploy.  "Pre-Build" being one example.  I tried doing this, but there are not represented in the Jenkins build window.  And I missing something?  Can I use other stage names and have them show up in Jenkins?

Slide

Oct 3, 2017, 12:07:19 PM10/3/17
to Jenkins Users
I have zero stage names that are Build, Test or Deploy and they show up fine. Can you share your Jenkinsfile?

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 8:22 AM dandeliondodgeball <chris...@3derm.com> wrote:
I see lots of examples which use stage names which are not Build, Test, or Deploy.  "Pre-Build" being one example.  I tried doing this, but there are not represented in the Jenkins build window.  And I missing something?  Can I use other stage names and have them show up in Jenkins?

dandeliondodgeball

Oct 4, 2017, 4:43:08 PM10/4/17
to Jenkins Users
Tested again, and wasn't able to recreate the issue.  Seeing stages with other names in Jenkins now.  Thanks.