email-ext: "requester" option not available in Send to area

Sébastien Hinderer

Apr 20, 2017, 9:22:43 AM4/20/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I just installed the latest version (2.57.2) of the email-ext plugin on
a 2.32.3 LTS instance of Jenkins.

I'd like the requester of a job to be notified of its result but can't
achieve this, because the option to send the e-mail to the requester is
not displayed. Neither is the possibility to include culprists, by the
way.

Can you think of any reason for this behaviour?

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Sébastien.

Slide

Apr 20, 2017, 4:16:40 PM4/20/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Did you expand the "Advanced" area of the plugin configuration?

Sébastien Hinderer

Apr 20, 2017, 4:58:03 PM4/20/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Slide (2017/04/20 20:16 +0000):
> Did you expand the "Advanced" area of the plugin configuration?

I think I did that but perhaps I should retry with sighted assistance --
I am blind.

Will keep you posted at the beginning of next week.

Thanks,

Sébastien.

Sébastien Hinderer

Apr 25, 2017, 5:11:46 AM4/25/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Slide (2017/04/20 20:16 +0000):
> Did you expand the "Advanced" area of the plugin configuration?

Yes. Then the "Send To" area appears, but only with the "Developers" and
"Recipient list" choices. Nothing suspiscious in Jenkins logs either so
I don't really know how to proceed from here so any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sébastien.