How one can download or flash firmware code into Renesas micro-controller through Jenkins ?

Visto 8 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Dharampreet Singh

no leída,
3 mar 2017, 5:30:313/3/17
a Jenkins Users
How we can download or flash firmware code into Renesas micro-controller through Jenkins

Slide

no leída,
3 mar 2017, 10:23:373/3/17
a Jenkins Users

If you can do it from the command line, then that is how you do it from Jenkins. Your use case is pretty specialized, so you will most likely just have to try some things out and ask specific questions about Jenkins itself.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017, 03:30 Dharampreet Singh <dharamp...@gmail.com> wrote:
How we can download or flash firmware code into Renesas micro-controller through Jenkins

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos