Updating Corp to Corp list!

Srujan Reddy

Sep 26, 2019, 6:03:01 PM9/26/19
to srujan...@greatlogics.com

Hi All!

I am updating my Corp to Corp list. Looking to partner with Employers who can support us with genuine consultants on skills like Fullstack Developers (Java / .Net), Angular Developers, ReactJS Developers, Devops Engineer, Python Developers / Data Engineer with Python,Informatica Developer, QA Engineer, SAP. Etc,

Please share your Hotlist. to Srujan...@greatlogics.com

Thanks & Regards

Srujan Reddy

Senior Technical Recruiter