Jenkins Centralized Job Monitoring

Pradeep Patra

Aug 4, 2017, 10:59:59 AM8/4/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi all,

I am looking for a Jenkins job monitoring application/tool which can monitor the Jobs from a centralized server. For example I have multiple Jenkins servers (1-5) behind a load balancer and the Jenkins jobs can be scheduled in any of the servers. I want to know which server the build is being executed from a centralized server/location(Not considering Jenkins slaves for now). Is it possible? If yes can let me know if we can achieve this in some way?

Regards
Pradeep

Michael Pailloncy

Aug 6, 2017, 4:05:39 AM8/6/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I'm wondering why are you not considering Jenkins agents for now ?
Usually, there is a Jenkins master which schedules and monitors job execution, and agents on which the build is executed. Through Jenkins UI, you can then get the build result/logs and know which was the agent used for the build.