LDAP and systemctl jenkins restart

Joaquin Henriquez

Oct 3, 2017, 9:56:24 AM10/3/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi ppl

I configure LDAP and everything is fine, but when I restart Jenkins “systemctl restart jenkins” the config for LDAP is removed.

Is this the way it should work or is there something wrong?

BR

Jo

Michael Pailloncy

Oct 4, 2017, 3:33:37 PM10/4/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
No, clearly it doesn't sound to be the way it should work :-)
Do you see any error/exception inside Jenkins's logs when you save your LDAP configuration or during Jenkins startup ?

Cheers

Joaquin Henriquez

Oct 5, 2017, 6:52:57 AM10/5/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi List

The issue was related to the directory /var/lib/jenkins/init.groovy.d

That contain a groovy script which I use it for the first time installation.

It seems it runs all the time Jenkins is restarted (even with a plugin installation restart)

Thk List.