Can't find global maven settings configuration ...

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jeff

未讀,
2017年4月20日 中午12:30:042017/4/20
收件者:jenkins...@googlegroups.com
We just spun up a new Jenkins server (Ubuntu 16.04/tomcat7/java8/Jenkins v2.55) from scratch and am trying to configure both the user and global Maven settings.xml.

I've gone into "Managed Files" and added the settings.xml files:

     Inline image 3

But nowhere in the "Maven Project Configuration" of the "Configure System" page can I find the dialogs controlling the maven settings.xml.

All the documentation I can find shows what I can only assume are plugin options from an older version of the plugin that look similar to:

     Inline image 4

The above options are not to be found.  Am I missing something?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息