ResourceBundleMessageSource WARNING?

Alan Sparks

Mar 11, 2021, 4:25:45 PM3/11/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

I seem to have started seeing messages like the following since I updated LTS to 2.277.1:

2021-03-11 17:01:57.932+0000 [id=16]    WARNING o.s.c.s.ResourceBundleMessageSource#getResourceBundle: ResourceBundle [org.acegisecurity.messages] not found for MessageSource: Can't find bundle for base name org.acegisecurity.messages, locale en

Does anyone know where this comes from, or what it means?  Is this some sort of upgrade issue?

-Alan

alan.l...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2021, 4:34:50 PM3/11/21
to Jenkins Users

Sorry for this, I believe that after upgrade to new LTS version there were plugins out of date.  I think running the update fixed this.
-Alan

Mark Waite

Mar 11, 2021, 6:49:28 PM3/11/21
to Jenkins Users
Thanks for reporting.

The Jenkins 2.277.1 upgrade guide recommends updating plugins before the upgrade to Jenkins 2.277.1 and it recommends updating plugins immediately after the upgrade to Jenkins 2.277.1.  The updates inside Jenkins 2.277.1 (Acegi -> Script Security, XStream fork -> Xstream, JQuery 2 -> JQuery 3.5.1, ASM) may need plugin updates both before upgrade to Jenkins 2.277.1 and after the upgrade to Jenkins 2.277.1.

Mark Waite