Wiki not allowing edits?

Mark Waite

Jun 23, 2017, 3:54:11 PM6/23/17
to Jenkins Users
I'm preparing to release git plugin 3.3.1 with a few fixes compared to git plugin 3.3.0.  I'm unable to edit the git plugin page on the wiki.  It is almost as though I am "not quite logged into the system".

Have others successfully edited Jenkins wiki pages recently?

Mark Waite

Arnaud Héritier

Jun 24, 2017, 4:44:14 AM6/24/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org
Something is broken but I don't yet know what
I lost my admin privileges and a part of menus
I don't know if the problem is in Confluence itself or at the cache level
I think the cache is a part of the issue. For exemple if I had a ?test parameter to a page I can edit it

-----
Arnaud Héritier
Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Daniel Beck

Jun 24, 2017, 5:02:42 AM6/24/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Make sure you're on wiki.jenkins.io when editing. The UI is broken for me when on wiki.jenkins-ci.org.

Mark Waite

Jun 24, 2017, 8:57:46 AM6/24/17
to Jenkins Users, m...@beckweb.net
Thanks for the pointers (and the reminder that the wiki has moved to wiki.jenkins.io, I was already there, but it is a good reminder).

Adding a parameter to the end of the wiki URL was enough to allow me to edit the page.

Thanks!
Mark Waite