Revision to Jenkins Plugin page.

Xander Harris

Dec 24, 2017, 5:19:10 PM12/24/17
to Jenkins Users
I found an error on the Jenkins Plugin Site and I'd like to submit a correction, but I don't maintain the plugin in question.

Does anybody here know how I might go about doing that?

Mark Waite

Dec 24, 2017, 5:24:31 PM12/24/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
If it is an error in a plugin wiki page, you can find the plugin wiki page with the search on  https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Home , then edit the page.

If it is an error on a page maintained by jenkins-infra (and not maintained in a wiki page) like the jenkins.io pages, then you can submit a pull request to the GitHub repository containing the source for that page.  See https://github.com/jenkins-infra/jenkins.io

Mark Waite