what is the statue of blueocean release ? alpha or beta

Nalakajayaruwan Kulasekara

Apr 10, 2018, 5:37:37 AM4/10/18
to Jenkins Users
what is the statue of blueocean  release ?  alpha or beta

Mark Waite

Apr 10, 2018, 7:28:59 AM4/10/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Blue Ocean plugin releases are available in the Jenkins Update Center.  Blue Ocean is documented on https://jenkins.io/projects/blueocean/ .  As far as I can tell, I'd call it "released", not alpha or beta.

The experimental update center often contains an alpha or a beta release of Blue Ocean as well.  Refer to https://jenkins.io/doc/developer/publishing/releasing-experimental-updates/ for more information about the experimental update center if you want to try and alpha or a beta release.

Mark Waite