Suggestions for a jenkins dashboard

niristotle okram

Nov 6, 2017, 11:43:43 AM11/6/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
hi all,

i am looking for suggestion on some simple (yet proven) jenkins dashboards. I don't want to spend time on somethings that's already there.

I am just trying to cast some job status, nothing fancy. But being if fancy is a feature, i will take it :)

Thanks !

Michael Pailloncy

Nov 8, 2017, 3:00:11 AM11/8/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
You could be interested in Radiator View Plugin or Build Monitor plugin. They display boxes with jobs status in green/yellow/red.
There is also a more custom dashboard detailed here : https://jenkins.io/blog/2016/01/10/beautiful-jenkins-dashboard/ (not personally tested)

Hopefully it helps.

James Telfer

Nov 8, 2017, 12:00:55 PM11/8/17
to Jenkins Users
We use Atlasboard (https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/atlasboard) along with the Atlasboard Jenkins Package (https://github.com/incentro/atlasboard-jenkins-package) to display build status.

Pretty simple to get set up as it goes, and the views are driven by creating views in Jenkins, so very easy to customise what gets shown where one it's set up.

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 26, 2017, 8:17:15 AM11/26/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Being the maintainer of Radiator View Plugin, I'm not very objective, but I can at least confirm it seems like it would work very fine for your goal.
We do have it deployed and used on our instance, and it works well for us. And it was also used by many teams, and probably still is, in my previous company.

My 2 cents

niristotle okram

Nov 26, 2017, 10:54:08 PM11/26/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion, i will definitely give a try on that!

On Monday, 6 November 2017 16:43:43 UTC, ok999 wrote:
hi all,

i am looking for suggestion on some simple (yet proven) jenkins dashboards. I don't want to spend time on somethings that's already there.

I am just trying to cast some job status, nothing fancy. But being if fancy is a feature, i will take it :)

Thanks !

Sent from mobile device, excuse typos if any.