Ansible Playbook using Jenkins

Vikrant Kaushik

Sep 24, 2019, 9:32:02 AM9/24/19
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,

Can anybody advise how to run Ansible playbook using Jenkins if we have any relevant link available?

regards

Vikrant

Toby Hersey

Sep 24, 2019, 9:55:15 AM9/24/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
hey,

I actually just use the 'sh commands and call the ansible playbooks as you would on the command line . There is however an Ansible plugin which looks like a better approach https://medium.com/devops-process-and-tools/configure-jenkins-job-with-ansible-jenkins-plugin-to-setup-ci-for-ansible-playbooks-3ed23137d314

Thanks Toby

ZillaYT

Oct 3, 2019, 1:34:33 PM10/3/19
to Jenkins Users
There's a nice Ansible plugin for Jenkins