Invitation to Jenkins World 2017

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Jul 28, 2017, 1:33:56 PM7/28/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

It’s that time of the year again! Jenkins World is an annual event we organize as a place for all things related to Jenkins to gather and meet.

This year’s Jenkins World is bigger than ever, and there are three tracks of Jenkins content as well as three additional tracks covering DevOps more broadly. There will be practitioners, contributors, plugin developers, and users of all backgrounds, from small startups to massively scaled Jenkins instances. In addition to vendor booths,  there will be a Jenkins project booth where you can meet and talk to Jenkins users and developers. I think Jenkins World is a great opportunity for you all to come learn what’s going on in the Jenkins project, how people are using it.

This event will be August 28-31 in San Francisco. Looking forward to seeing you there.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi