Jenkins Mirror is down

Devon

Apr 18, 2017, 2:59:01 AM4/18/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi there

I am trying to update my Jenkins instance but it fails due to the mirror it is being redirected to being unable to process the request.

Message being displayed:

ICAP Error (icap_error)
An error occurred while performing an ICAP operation: Maximum total files in archive exceeded; File: jenkins.war; Sub File: ; Vendor: Sophos, Plc.; Engine version: 3.68.1; Pattern version: 5.38.13086169.0; Pattern date: 2017/04/18 04:33:40
There could be a network problem, the ICAP service may be misconfigured, or the ICAP server may have reported an error.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Currently I am unable to update my Jenkins instance (plugin updating does work fine). Is there a way to have Jenkins use another mirror?

FYI: I'm located in Belgium/Netherlands

Best regards
Devon

Richard Bywater

Apr 18, 2017, 3:16:46 AM4/18/17
to Jenkins Users

Are you sure it's the mirror? That looks like a virus scan error which would usually be more placed on the consumer side than the mirror - that is, does your current internet connection virus check?

Cheers
Richard

R. Tyler Croy

Apr 19, 2017, 12:24:34 PM4/19/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org
(replies inline)
Between this message and https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-1154, I
think I am going to just disable this mirror until further notice.

- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>
xmpp: rty...@jabber.org

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 1426C7DC3F51E16F
signature.asc