Jenkins Stickers

Jhon Doe

Jul 7, 2017, 2:14:29 AM7/7/17
to Jenkins Users
Hello Guys,

I'm from Colombia and I'll be in USA at the end of the month for two weeks, so i wonder if someone have some stickers to share with some Colombian DevOps guys?. We'll really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Julian.

Alyssa Tong

Jul 7, 2017, 10:33:35 AM7/7/17
to jenkinsci-users
hi Julian,

how many would you like? What are the specific dates and location so we can make sure the shipment gets there in time.

Thnx
alyssa

J0991

Jul 12, 2017, 1:01:58 PM7/12/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
hello!

I have been working these past few months to get Jenkins going for our
companies projects. I'd also love to get a few stickers for the team here.
If anybody else may have any stickers available my team would gladly take
them!

Thank you,
Jason

Alyssa Tong

Jul 14, 2017, 12:15:38 PM7/14/17
to jenkinsci-users
Hi Jason,

can you let me know where you are located? Will you be at Jenkins World? If you are we'll have plenty of stickers ready for you.

thnx
alyssa

Jason LeMauk

Jul 14, 2017, 12:57:05 PM7/14/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alyssa!

I just saw some information on LinkedIn actually about Jenkins World. I wish I could be there, however I will not be attending this year.

I am located in the North-Eastern United States. Is there an email best to reach you at? We’d love to have some dev stickers!

Thank you for your help,

Jason

Aldrin Leal

Jul 14, 2017, 1:31:17 PM7/14/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

(Brazilian living in Envigado here)

If you want you can ship to my mailbox in US so I can get it here with a lower cost

niristotle okram

Jul 14, 2017, 1:57:47 PM7/14/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
On a lighter note: Does sticking a jenkins sticker, increases productivity or skill level??? 😬😬😬

Sent from mobile device, excuse typos if any.