docker swarm mode + pipeline deploy

Denis J. Cirulis

Feb 16, 2017, 4:06:29 AM2/16/17
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

wanted to ask for help with creating docker service from pipeline. For now I'm running my app stack from compose file on a single node.
Created a swarm cluster (1.13.1) and wondering how can I create each component of this compose file as a standalone service from pipeline.
When I do withDockerServer() block I'm connecting to docker daemon, but not to swarm manager I suppose and can start just an ordinary container not a service.

Is there a way to launch a service or maybe some different technique to achieve results or maybe should I switch to different clustering mode (kubernetes / mesos) ?

Thanks.

Carlos Sanchez

Feb 16, 2017, 4:08:02 AM2/16/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
There is no support yet for swarm mode AFAIK