How to find specific warnings from jenkins console

faa...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2021, 1:29:01 AM1/5/21
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,
I would like to get specific warnings from the console that starts with SCS as seen below. Is there any way on how to do that? My goal is to get this warning and set the build to unstable and after that notifying the developer per email about the issue. I am using security code scan in my project that is why the warnings starts with SCS. Here is the warning copied from the console.
Program.cs(28,35): warning SCS0013: Weak cipher mode

Dany Jacob

Jan 5, 2021, 4:14:01 AM1/5/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
you can try Warnings Next Generation | Jenkins plugin and if the existing ones don't fit your need, you may simply write a custom parser.

regards,
DJ

Faad Sayaou

Jan 5, 2021, 10:12:46 AM1/5/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dany, thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out.
best regards