Bitbucket Branch Source Plugin broken?

Björn Rohlén

Jan 30, 2018, 11:21:34 AM1/30/18
to Jenkins Users
Hello.

Running Bitbucket Branch Source Plugin v2.2.9 (latest as of this writing) paired with Jenkins 2.89.3 on RHEL7.3.

Anyone else noticed that the "Script Path" is no longer working? If i use "Script Path" in the (new item -> Bitbucket Team/Project) configurationbox, it just never finds the Jenkinsfile.

I tried with myFolder/Jenkinsfile, myFolder/, myFolder, ./MyFolder/Jenkinsfile -- no go fiddling with it. Leaving it blank finds Jenkinsfile in root of branchtree, it will also find it if I put in Jenkinsfile -- but any folder is a no go, it will point straight at it and say "no such file or diretory".

What gives?

Kind regards,

Antonio Muñiz

Feb 14, 2018, 3:50:12 AM2/14/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think this is related to JENKINS-49295, which there is a fix in progress for.

Antonio Muñiz
Software Engineer
CloudBees, Inc.