Need Business Object Developer in MD

1 view

Shoaib Khan

Aug 10, 2018, 12:30:50 PM8/10/18
to sho...@zenithtechsolutions.com
This is an opening for my direct financial client in MD, please review and send me your resume and call me to discuss details.

Location: MD

Roles/Responsibilities:

Location: MD

Job Description: Roles/Responsibilities:

Skill set requirements:

*           B/O report development

*           B/O WEBI development interface

*           B/O Universe skillset - use it, update it as required

*           Basic SQL command

*           PL/SQL desirable

*           Strong communication - written & oral - direct interface with business unit

*           Lead SDLC phases

*           IFM/ETL beneficial - not a must requirement

With Gratitude

Shoaib Khan I Talent Acquisition Manager

Zenithtech Solutions

3, Computer DR West, Suite #107- Albany, NY-12205

D: 518-870-1864 I F: 518-244-4977

sho...@zenithtechsolutions.com

 Hangout:- shoaib.z...@gmail.com

www.zenithtechsolutions.com

Computer Programming and Software Services

DISCLAIMER:
Note:
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.