Jenkins-docker

kirti....@winvest-global.com

May 17, 2018, 4:15:34 AM5/17/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,

Setting a new infrastructure please help me out how to setup jenkins with docker .? Individaly i know how to handle

Thank you
kirti

Victor Martinez

May 17, 2018, 11:25:41 AM5/17/18
to Jenkins Users
Can you elaborate it a bit further what you mean? Meanwhile you could look at:

Cheers

Kirti Rastogi

May 18, 2018, 12:27:44 AM5/18/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, victormar...@gmail.com
Hi Victor,

Actually issue is like need to setup the ci and cd with the help of jenkins docker and ansible. Full structure of Devops. Fully automated.
Like in any organization will work with these tools. or else how to go through further docker and ansible after setting jenkins?

Please help

Regards
kirti

Victor Martinez

May 23, 2018, 4:20:14 PM5/23/18
to Jenkins Users
There are a few references in the suggested reference I posted earlier:

Your question is quite generic and you might need to be more specific, otherwise it might be hard to help you with.

niristotle okram

May 23, 2018, 6:47:02 PM5/23/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
What did u tried?

Sent from mobile device, excuse typos if any.